ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard dedicated to Quality Management Systems (QMS). It outlines a framework for improving quality and a vocabulary of understanding for any organization looking to provide products and services that consistently meet the requirements and expectations of customers and other relevant interested parties in the most efficient manner.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognised as the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organisations in over 170 countries globally. ISO 9001 implemented, to its full potential, becomes an invaluable asset to your organisation.
Key Principal of Quality management:-
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction
- Involvement of people
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship
- Process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
• Lower costs and shorter cycle times through successful utilize of assets.
• Become more cost-efficient
• Increased credibility and competitiveness
• Upgraded client fulfillment and progressed client devotion driving to rehash business
• Expanded income and advertise share gotten through adaptable and quick reactions to advertise opportunities
• Integration and arrangement of inside forms which is able lead to expanded efficiency and comes about
• Consistency in the delivery of your product or service
• Improved communication, planning and administration processes.
Accreditation is the method by which a certification body is perceived to offer certification administrations. In arrange to gotten to be certify, Certification Europe is required to implement ISO 17021 which could be a set of necessities for certification bodies giving reviewing and certification of administration frameworks. Certification Europe is audited annually by our accreditation bodies to guarantee its administrations meet the precise prerequisites of the pertinent accreditation measures.
What industries implement ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is one of the few ISO benchmarks that have been executed by associations over all businesses. As the standard centers on keeping up reliably faultless client benefit for your clients, the benefits of ISO 9001 can be seen by any association that wishes to move forward the client involvement and be more proficient from inside the association.
Certification to ISO 9001:2015 lasts for three years and is subject to mandatory audits to ensure that you are compliant. However, if you transition from 2008 to the 2015 version during your certification cycle it does not restart the three-year cycle. Deadline for organisations that are certified to the 2008 standard have until September 2018 to update to the new version of the standard.
Certification Review & Decision includes; granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of the certification.
Contact our team ISO Certificate UAE today to receive a free no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
Read More – How To Get ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai